LATEST Pulp & Paper Industry News, Data and Analysis: Edition 220 of Pulp & Paper Edge
The October 2023 edition (Number 220) of Pulp & Paper Edge, IndustryEdge’s monthly analysis of the Australian and New Zealand pulp, paper and paper products industry has been published.
In this latest edition, market price, volume and value indexes are updated, as are the extensive briefings on fibre resources and specific paper grades. The downloadable market data files – a summary and very detailed trade files are also directly accessible to subscribers.
This month, we focussed attention on the trans-Tasman trade – between Australia and New Zealand. We conclude that the region is a fortress for corrugated packaging and the inter-relationships either side of the ditch are an important element. Thanks to the generosity of our subscribers, this month, we are able to offer two items for ‘public’ consumption – just click on them to go to the relevant item:
- Local Printing Paper Production Collapsed 35% in 2022-23, and
- Local papermaking was dominated by recovered paper in most recent year
Subscribers can login to Pulp & Paper Edge here and access all of the content, the archive of 200 previous editions and comprehensive downloadable data files.
Here’s the complete list of contents from this edition of Pulp & Paper Edge:
Prices, Indexes & Volumes
- Regional Printing Paper Price Index
- Australian Printing Paper Grades Price Indexes
- Australian Packaging Paper Grades Prices
- Regional Printing Paper Import Volume Analysis
- Regional Paper and Board Import Value Analysis
- MARKET EDGE – Downloadable monthly summary of paper and board trade prices for Australia and NZ
- ECONOMICS BRIEFING
- PULP MARKET BRIEFING
- RECOVERED PAPER MARKET BRIEFING
- WOODCHIP MARKET BRIEFING
- SHIPPING & FREIGHT BRIEFING
- CONVERTED PRODUCTS BRIEFING
For a demonstration of Pulp & Paper Edge and all the data and commentary available at the click of a button, or for a sample data series on literally thousands of fibre, paper and paperboard grades and products, contact us here.