Access the Latest Wood Fibre Data for Australia and New Zealand
Get access to all of the latest log, woodchip and sawnwood data via Wood Market Edge online, IndustryEdge’s ground-breaking data and information service. In recent months, our innovative approach to tracking the global woodchip trade has been enhanced by online delivery.
Subscribers to Wood Market Edge online can login and customise the data they need to see, saving and downloading data and charts over their preferred time periods, in all major currencies and at the finest level of detail available.
In addition to a powerful dashboard that incudes market commentary and analysis from IndustryEdge, there are product specific dashboards. The image below shows the standard woodchip trade analysis tools, included on the dashboard.
Even the unique vessel tracking IndustryEdge undertakes to track the global woodchip trade has been visualised, showing shipments by country, port and vessel at the click of a mouse.
Subscribers can also download a wide range of data files, for direct analysis and inclusion in business models.
To organise an online demonstration, contact Tim Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 419 352 869.
Wood Market Edge online is part of the world’s leading forest industries data visualisation platform, SilvaStat360, operated by our partners, Forest2Market.
Other items in Edition 181 of Pulp & Paper Edge
- Welcome to the new format you asked for
- Banned! Recovered paper disruption and chaos before year’s end
- Taking the pulse… Industry and markets commence adjustment as pandemic continues
- NZ sack and bag trade largely local, but watch pre-converted imports
- Chemicals: Trade in wheat starch provides a few surprises
- Coated Woodfree grade slip continues
- IndustryEdge answers subscriber questions
- Market Webinars on Now
- 2020 Strategic Review Now Available for Subscription
- Latest Import and Export Prices & Volumes [download .xlsx file]
- Give us you’re feedback… take the 1 minute survey