2020 Strategic Review – Now Available for Subscription
In 2020, the challenges of understanding the directions markets are headed has never been more complex. Our most reliable tools are data, facts and comprehensive analysis. If you are engaged in considering the pulp, paper, paperboard, fibre packaging, paper products and tissue sectors in any way, IndustryEdge’s Pulp & Paper Strategic Review is for you.
The Pulp & Paper Strategic Review is the only comprehensive analysis of the Australian and New Zealand Pulp, Paper & Paper Products Industry. Nothing comes close to the breadth of this extensive annual review from IndustryEdge. For both countries, it includes extensive details of:
- Extensive review of strategic issues for the regional industry, set in global and current context
- Pulp production, imports and consumption
- Recovered (waste) paper collections, use and trade
- Newsprint consumption, production and trade
- Printing paper, office and communication paper demand, local production, imports and exports
- Containerboard and corrugated box markets, including production and trade
- Folding boxes and cartonboard trade, conversion and markets
- Tissue product (including toilet paper) consumption, production and imports
- Paper distribution and merchanting
- Detailed description of every company and mill in the Australian and New Zealand industry
Now in its 29th consecutive annual edition, the Pulp & Paper Strategic Review is going through its biggest renovation ever: new formats, more data, flexible subscription options and improved navigation are important benefits.
But most important, the foundation remains the same:
- Consumption, production and trade data for ALL major grades
- A prior decade of data fully displayed in charts and tables
- Insightful commentary and analysis from the IndustryEdge team
- Extensive use of infographics and other ‘snapshot’ tools for both Australia and New Zealand
- Forecasts for Australian and New Zealand consumption of all main grades of paper and paperboard to 2025
As ever, subscribers to previous editions of the Pulp & Paper Strategic Review, and other IndustryEdge services, receive deep loyalty discounts.